- We have full fledged Pattern Shop with a team of experienced in house Pattern Makes/Draftsmen to prepare new or rectify wooden patterns.
- We employ external pattern making agencies for making metal & wooden patterns mounted on a match plate for operations on Jolt Squeeze Moulding Machine.
SASCO directs its expertise and facilities in manufacturing different types of cores, and offers to its customers the perfect blend of intricacy and economy through the utilization of the right type of core.
- For Core Making we use Resin Sand or CO2 Sand.
- We have Amine Cold Box Core Shooter Machine for making simple as well as intricate cores with better efficiency, accuracy and quality finish.
- For drying we use Core Drying Ovens